- Become a Master Gardener
- Advice to Grow By... Ask a Master Gardener!
- Monthly Garden Checklist
- Gardening Resources
- Water Wisdom in a Drought
- Special Events
- Educational & Community Programs
- Classes, Clinics and Workshops
- Research Gardens at Elkus Ranch
- About us
Classes, Clinics and Workshops
UC Master Gardener volunteers regularly offer educational lectures, hands-on workshops, plant clinics, and other programs throughout San Mateo and San Francisco Counties. Most of our classes and clinics are free; others charge a small fee to help support our program. Details can be found on the links at the left.
New! You can now request a Master Gardener speaker. Does your garden club need a speaker for an upcoming meeting? Want to arrange a talk at your local library? We can provide knowledgeable speakers on many gardening topics.